Rockstar Games has not given either an affirmative or negative comment with regard the "GTA 6" release date; however, it is revealed that the company is planning to release "Red Dead Redemption 2" in the succeeding years.
As far as the "Red Dead Redemption 2" gameplay is concerned, spoilers suggest the game will allow players to control three different characters throughout the course of the story, according to Gamerant.
More "Rockstar Games" varying titles are set to come aside from the success of basketball and crime-committing franchises. It may not also rest exclusively on releasing action-packed games, but in exploring own game currency and other add-on contents.
With the GTA community getting literally upset over the obsolete game content that's only receiving cosmetic updates in the last few months, Rockstar would be under pressure to comply with its fan demands or risk losing them to rival franchises like Call of Duty and Fallout series.
With all the evidence in favor of Red Dead Redemption 2 mounting up, it certainly seems so.
- Hillary Clinton leading Bernie Sanders in California, poll finds
- Microsoft's Upgrade Deceptions Are Undermining Windows 10 — Upgradegate
- Liveblog: 2016 Texas Primary Runoff Results
- Lakers Rumors: Los Angeles looking forward to chance of drafting Brandon Ingram
- 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown opens up about being threatened by catfisher
- Candace Payne in Chewbacca mask hits Facebook Live record
- 'Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Spoilers: Victor Learns Of Nikki's Divorce Plans
- NBA Draft 2016 Rumors: 76ers Prefer Ben Simmons Over Brandon Ingram
- Ben Higgins & Lauren Bushnell Are Getting Married Sooner Than We Expected
- Dallas Cowboys guard Leary misses voluntary off-season workout