The artist that won tonight on The Voice USA 2016 is Alisan Porter!
Alisan could not stop screaming upon hearing the news, and she broke down in sobs during her victory performance of her new single "Down That Road", which she adorably sang while cradling her toddler child in her arms.
For her duet with Pharrell Williams, Hannah took on "Brand New".
Her final confessional summed up how the mother of two felt about coming on the show: "I felt so happy and comfortable knowing I had made the choice to come here and pursue my dreams".
Wakefield's coach duet, singing Waylon Jennings to Shelton's Hank Williams Jr. on "The Conversation", was somewhat so-so, but both his original song, "Lonesome, Broken and Blue", and his cover of Vince Gill's "When I Call Your Name" were stellar.
Is Alisan going to live up to the hype and bring that trophy home, thus finally giving the W to a female (coach)?
Season 10 of NBC's reality TV show "The Voice" airs at 8 p.m. Tuesday on NBC (Channel 4).
- Candace Payne in Chewbacca mask hits Facebook Live record
- Microsoft's Upgrade Deceptions Are Undermining Windows 10 — Upgradegate
- Alvaro Morata wants Arsenal transfer
- 'The Voice' 2016 Finale: What Time & Channel Is It On?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 And GTA 6 Release Date E3 2016
- Ben Higgins & Lauren Bushnell Are Getting Married Sooner Than We Expected
- Sports Authority Now Closing All Stores
- Liveblog: 2016 Texas Primary Runoff Results
- Hillary Clinton leading Bernie Sanders in California, poll finds
- The Vampire Diaries Spoilers Season 8 Might Be The End