Along with the much-awaited Microsoft Surface Pro 5, the Surface Book 2 is also one of the most exciting devices that is going to be released soon. However, fresh information suggests that the arrival of both the devices have been delayed. Microsoft's mobile phone ventures have been rather slow and unsuccessful, but the company is indeed in need of a major change, and the Surface Phone is expected to bring along this change. KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that that MacBook Pro 2016 will be introduced in the last quarter of this year. The rumour mill had been claiming that its successor, the Surface Book 2, would be unleashed in the next month.
The new Microsoft Surface Book 2 is expected to come with a more enhanced hardware and notable additional features.
Microsoft Surface Book 2 is also expected to use the latest generation of Intel i7 and i5 chipsets, with a code name Kaby Lake to provide consistent performance. Speculations indicate that it will be coming with a larger display of 13.3 inches and it will be available in various processor models of Intel Kaby Lake chipset.
Besides, since Microsoft's new smartphones are now equipped with USB Type-C port, it is possible that the upcoming Surface Pro too will be compatible with Type-C port.
So don't start thinking about the upcoming Surface Pro 5 just yet, because, with this new firmware and driver update, the Pro 4 will be even better than before.
Previously, The Surface Pro 5 was rumored to be installed with an upgraded processor called Kaby Lake, which is set to be available later this year. Upon release, the device is certainly expected to give a boost to the Windows 10 Mobile OS and Microsoft Mobiles. The previous Surface Pro versions have been proven to be successful, especially if the company's latest design, Surface Pro 4, is being considered. It is undetermined at this point if the Surface Book 2 will feature the same RAM and HDD variants that the first version had, although this is highly likely.
- Prince William, Duchess Kate Middleton Attends Queen Elizabeth's 90th Birthday Celebration
- "The Voice" Recap: Who Won a Recording Contract?
- PI: Defense Attorney Said Casey Anthony Did It
- Microsoft Is Demolishing Its Smartphone Business
- Microsoft Surface Phone All Set To Release In 2017
- Lakers, 76ers to trade picks for star veterans
- NFL Awards 2021 Super Bowl LV to Los Angeles
- Microsoft denies forcing Windows 10 upgrade
- The Vampire Diaries Spoilers Season 8 Might Be The End
- 'Drudge Report' Chooses Unique Photo To Announce News Of Cosby Trial