"Angie & Brad: $400 million divorce!".
A magazine was quoted with a cover picture of sickly Angelina Jolie with a headline that she is going through with a $400 Million divorce with her "Big Short" star husband.
Fans who have been following Angelina Jolie will agree that the "Maleficent" star has been in controversial relationships and lifestyle when she was younger.
A health fitness magazine for celebrities noted that Angelina Jolie weighs a mere 79-pounds which is too less for her tall, 5-foot 7-inches, frame.
As per an insider source, Brad is exhausted of dealing with his wife's unhealthy lifestyle as she constantly smokes and drinks wine, while rarely eating to get back up on her feat.
But it's not just her physical health that reportedly troubles Pitt.
According to the source, Brad Pitt was initially attracted to Angelina Jolie's dark side. "Some of her issues force her to retreat into isolation and pull away from Brad and the kids". He feels he has been more than patient with Angie, but his confidence in their happiness is wearing thin.
"She must feel like a breath of fresh air to him", one source told the publication referring to Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard.
Jolie gets furious whenever Pitt "gushes about how cute Marion's accent is or talks about what a great actress she is", the source said, adding that she supposedly demanded "approval of all his co-stars from now on". However, the claims that these issues have caused them to be close to a divorce are "nonsense", according to Gossip Cop's sources.
Brad now is absorbed in filming a new movie, Allied, for which he sports vintage World War II costumes, according to the Daily Mail.
Allied is scheduled to be released on November the 23d, 2016.
- Meet #PrisonBae Sarah Seawright, the latest 'hot mugshot' to go viral
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5 release date could coincide with WWDC 2016
- Microsoft Corporation Teasing Possible New Console Announcement for E3 2016
- Microsoft could introduce not one, but two new Xbox One consoles
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 now expected to be released in 2017
- EgyptAir flight MS804: No theory favoured on crash, Egypt President says
- NASA inflates space pod for ISS astronauts
- 500 migrants saved from drowning
- First bacteria resistant to all antibiotics found in U.S. woman
- Martin Truex Jr. twins pole for Charlotte's NASCAR race