According to the Daily Mail, Affleck joined Garner and his kids after wrapping up shooting for the latest Batman installment, "Justice League: Part One".
The actor reportedly forgot to remove his makeup and walked through the streets with eyeliner, a face full of foundation and matte powder.
RadarOnline posted a report taken from the National Enquirer that alleged Affleck surprised Garner with diamond during their recent vacation to Paris with their children.
A report claiming that Ben Affleck gave Jennifer Garner an 11-carat diamond as a "pre-11th wedding anniversary" gift is untrue.
A source close to Affleck told the site: "Not-so-subtly popping his "new vows" question, Ben presented Jen with a whopping 11-carat diamond, a one carat for each year since their marriage".
However, Gossip Cop reported that the National Enquirer report was false.
Affleck made a decision to give Graner, 44, a necklace instead of a ring because he didn't want to scare her.
Rumors about the couple's reconciliation also come amid several reports stating that Garner is pregnant with Affleck's fourth child.
In March, Affleck revealed that he is still amicable with Garner, despite announcing their split in June 2015.
Despite rumors of Ben cheating with nanny Christine Ouzounian, it's not all that surprising that Jen may be considering giving him a second chance.
- 500 migrants saved from drowning
- 'Drudge Report' Chooses Unique Photo To Announce News Of Cosby Trial
- Lakers, 76ers to trade picks for star veterans
- First bacteria resistant to all antibiotics found in U.S. woman
- Microsoft Corporation Teasing Possible New Console Announcement for E3 2016
- Manchester Unitedtd top all-time Premier League prize money chart
- MacBook Pro 2016, Surface Book 2 Release Date Delayed?
- Nintendo NX, PlayStation 4 Neo and New Xbox One: The Latest Updates
- PI: Defense Attorney Said Casey Anthony Did It
- Microsoft Backtracks Over 'Sneaky' Windows 10 Upgrade Notification