The MacBook Pro 2016 has been anticipated to come out this 2016, and people were hoping it would have been last March. Instead, the rumored Surface Pro launch is only to entice would-be buyers to wait a little longer for the new slate, since it is said that the Surface Pro 5 will be a heavily upgraded hybrid and is able to go toe to toe with some of the current flagships, the 2016 MacBook Pro included.
As Apple is due to refresh its MacBook Pro lineup, attention has been turning to what devices its competitors will be bringing out, and one of these is rumored to be the Microsoft Surface Pro 5.
If it does use Skylake, this would be a welcome change as the new processing chip will not only improve performance but also give a boost to the upcoming MacBook Pro's battery life.
Since the Surface Pro 4 was released in October a year ago, it is plausible that the June announcement will detail an October 2016 release and global rollout for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5. The reports also suggested a number of possible new features for a "complete overhaul" of the MacBook laptop series.
Since this particular event is scheduled to take place between June the 13th-the 17th in San Francisco, competing devices could be released anytime before or after it.
- MacBook Pro 2016, Surface Book 2 Release Date Delayed?
- Microsoft Corporation Teasing Possible New Console Announcement for E3 2016
- Grève à la RATP et SNCF en Ile-de-France
- Microsoft denies forcing Windows 10 upgrade
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Wedding Anniversary: Actor Gifts Diamond Necklace!
- Martin Truex Jr. twins pole for Charlotte's NASCAR race
- PI: Defense Attorney Said Casey Anthony Did It
- Nintendo NX, PlayStation 4 Neo and New Xbox One: The Latest Updates
- First bacteria resistant to all antibiotics found in U.S. woman
- EgyptAir flight MS804: No theory favoured on crash, Egypt President says