The Redmond giant released the Surface Book in October 2015 and rumors suggest its successor, the Surface Book 2, could see an early 2017 release.
According to Digital Times, the development team behind the Microsoft Surface Book 2 is experiencing some issues on the design of the laptop.
In addition to that, Microsoft has managed to apply Surface ME 184.108.40.2066, which improves system stability and increases the reliability of touch and pen capabilities, Surface NVM Express Controller 10.0.4.0 to enhance NVMe Storage stability, and Intel Precise Touch 220.127.116.11 for a better touch stability.
Not a bad way to grab some pretty awesome computers, especially if you need something before the Back to School Season sales kickoff.
Surface Book is distinguished from other Surface devices primarily by its full-sized, detachable keyboard, which uses a dynamic fulcrum hinge that expands when it is opened. If that turns out to be the case, then Microsoft will have to increase the screen size of its next-gen Surface Pro to utilize the increase in resolution. Many rival devices are already implementing the latest type C ports, so it wouldn't be a surprise seeing Microsoft catching up.
The upcoming model will be rechargeable and come with a magnetic dock as well. Both CPUs are included in the new 14-nanometer processors or the drastic improvements to the GPU performance and the CPU power.
Good battery life is another important feature users expect to see.
It is important to note that these are purely assumptions and rumors.
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Wedding Anniversary: Actor Gifts Diamond Necklace!
- Nintendo NX, PlayStation 4 Neo and New Xbox One: The Latest Updates
- Martin Truex Jr. twins pole for Charlotte's NASCAR race
- First bacteria resistant to all antibiotics found in U.S. woman
- EgyptAir flight MS804: No theory favoured on crash, Egypt President says
- Meet #PrisonBae Sarah Seawright, the latest 'hot mugshot' to go viral
- Microsoft Corporation Teasing Possible New Console Announcement for E3 2016
- 500 migrants saved from drowning
- MacBook Pro 2016, Surface Book 2 Release Date Delayed?
- IRS warns of latest scam variation involving bogus 'federal student tax'