With the Lumia brand failing to make a significant dent in the violently competitive smartphone market, Microsoft is rumoredto be banking on the goodwill and reputation of its Surface tablets to restore faith in Windows mobile devices.
To be true as a natural development to all the rumors, a new image purported to be that of Surface Phone has been leaked and it is going viral at the moment.
The "leaked" render (below) was posted on Chinese website Baidu and has been accredited to notable Lumia-tipster "Nokibar" (responsible for leaking the Lumia 650 and the now-cancelled Lumia 850). The company has been coming out with updates and upgrades for their devices repeatedly, the company has now been focusing on their hardware devices much more than ever before, and their next big innovation is expected to be revealed when the company shows off the Surface Phone. Hence, it seems that the smartphone will be equipped with an iris scanner.
The camera on the back is reportedly a 20-megapixel Carl Zeiss shooter.
If it's the Surface Pro 4 which has your eye, then the device with a Core i7 processor, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD has been reduced to £1,169, and there's also the model which doubles that RAM and storage up (16GB/512GB) on sale for £1,619. The advanced version of Surface Phone is expected to come with 8 GB of RAM and 500 GB of onboard storage. All the variants will be powered by Snapdragon 830 chipset.
- Windows 10 Mobile OS Update Released For Nokia Lumia Phones
- Microsoft's Cortana is now your personal DJ and cooking assistant
- Grève à la RATP et SNCF en Ile-de-France
- Egypt Air Jet Sent Smoke-alarm Warnings Before Crash
- Watch this anti-gay preacher get hit by an angry student
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Spoilers: Mother And Son Reunite
- NBA Trade Rumors 2016: Brandon Ingram to Los Angeles Lakers
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 now expected to be released in 2017
- NASA inflates space pod for ISS astronauts
- Microsoft Surface Phone Image Leaked: Three Variants Are Confirmed!