Brick by brick and block by block, artist Zhao built a life-sized figure of Nick from Disney's "Zootopia" at a Chinese Lego exhibit.
Not only was the statue precious because of its artistic merit and the work that went into it, but it was actually worth a ton of money: 100,000 Yuan or $15,193 United States dollars. However, less than one hour after it was placed in a shopping mall in Ningbo, China, for A LEGO expo, a young boy knocked it over.
The finished $15,000 LEGO figurine did not stay as so for long.
Later, the artist shared pictures of the broken figurine on his Weibo account, but did not elaborate about what had happened except to say he was heartbroken to see his hard work destroyed.
After the footage of the glass incident went viral, netizens called for parents to keep their children in check and also for galleries to ban children from entering.
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Spoilers: Mother And Son Reunite
- Org Maharashtra CET Result 2016 MHT CET Score Card Declared @ www
- Gorilla Shot at Cincinnati Zoo After Child Falls Into Enclosure
- Endangered gorilla killed after boy falls into zoo cage
- San Francisco death: Kate Steinle's family files lawsuit
- Egypt Air Jet Sent Smoke-alarm Warnings Before Crash
- Microsoft Surface Phone Image Leaked: Three Variants Are Confirmed!
- Windows 10 Mobile OS Update Released For Nokia Lumia Phones
- Kenneth Amyx 'murders Jennifer Streit-Spears, posts photo on Facebook'
- Male victim in Mesa shooting stopped truck at scene