Microsoft has been a company, which has been coming out with some of the biggest and the most innovative of innovations of the recent times. If it can't make something stick, it's no wonder BlackBerry 10 failed as well. The company's Lumia 950 handsets died on arrival. To be true as a natural development to all the rumors, a new image purported to be that of Surface Phone has been leaked and it is going viral at the moment.
The leaked render shows a Surface Phone with a keyboard cover that appears to have similar functionality to the Touch Cover line of accessories shipped with the Surface tablets.
The handset looks pretty nice too, far more appealing than Microsoft's current flagships, the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL.
The device is expected to release in the month of March next year. The Surface Pro 4 has a screen size of 12.3 inches. There are also reports pointing to the availability of Intel's next-generation chip known as Kaby Lake as the reason for the delay in the release of the Microsoft Surface Pro 5. The Surface Pro 5 will likely sell at a more affordable price of $1,094. What do you think of Microsoft's plan to put a full version of Windows on a smartphone?
- Kenneth Amyx 'murders Jennifer Streit-Spears, posts photo on Facebook'
- Microsoft's Cortana is now your personal DJ and cooking assistant
- Male victim in Mesa shooting stopped truck at scene
- Kid destroys $15000 Lego creation, but that's not the worst part
- Egypt Air Jet Sent Smoke-alarm Warnings Before Crash
- Org Maharashtra CET Result 2016 MHT CET Score Card Declared @ www
- Microsoft's Outlook and Hotmail spam filters are now broken
- Surface Phone Leaked Photo Reveals Its Key Specs And Features
- Endangered gorilla killed after boy falls into zoo cage
- NBA Trade Rumors 2016: Brandon Ingram to Los Angeles Lakers