The tech giant didn't provide any timeline for the updates, but the assumption is it will be rolled out along with the upcoming Anniversary Update to Windows 10.
Just go to Settings, then Update and Security, and click Recovery and Uninstall Windows 10.
Oh, and if any of the new features in this build aren't working for you, Microsoft recommends a reboot. This is a chance to cancel your Windows 10 upgrade before your system reboots automatically.
You can, however, turn off phone notifications globally if you don't want to fill up Action Center on your PC with phone alerts.
Also new is a different icon to show that Cortana is listening to you.
Microsoft announced earlier this month that 300 million devices are running Windows 10 - a faster adoption rate than either of the two previous Windows versions.
If Windows 10 is as good as you say, you wouldn't need to use these measures.
- San Francisco death: Kate Steinle's family files lawsuit
- Microsoft Surface Phone Won't Have An Expiry Date
- Male victim in Mesa shooting stopped truck at scene
- Microsoft Surface Phone Image Leaked: Three Variants Are Confirmed!
- Microsoft makes Dona Sarkar head of Windows 10 Insider Program
- Endangered gorilla killed after boy falls into zoo cage
- Microsoft's Outlook and Hotmail spam filters are now broken
- Gorilla Shot at Cincinnati Zoo After Child Falls Into Enclosure
- NBA Trade Rumors 2016: Brandon Ingram to Los Angeles Lakers
- Surface Phone Leaked Photo Reveals Its Key Specs And Features