Microsoft is climbing onto the summer sale and back-to-school bandwagon, and has rolled out a sweet deal for its USA buyers.
The Surface lineup is growing every year with new models, and in addition to the standard Pro and Book models, Microsoft could also launch the aforementioned AIO, as well as a phone built by the same team headed by Panos Panay.
The Surface Phone has been one of the most awaited devices from the company. It has been anticipated in the markets since July last year, and while there have been no official announcements ever made, it is being speculated that the device is being developed under the codename Juggernaut Alpha, and will be coming out with some of the most stunning features ever seen.
Microsoft’s Corporate VP of Windows Kevin Gallo dropped a major hint at the Surface Phone saying that their next Windows 10 Mobile device would be ‘category innovating’. Gallo made his comments in a report on The Register, where he continued to say: “We’re really aligned to what we’ve done on the Windows desktop […] which is we’ll lead with some high end and category innovation like we’ve done with Surface, and OEMs will go and build the breadth of the catalog.”
The device has been anticipated to release in the following variants:
· A Basic version with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of storage space,
· The Advanced version which features 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage space,
· The Pro Variant, with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of storage space.
The successor of Surface Pro 4 will not make its appearance very soon, and this is because Microsoft will release Redstone 2 in 2017 and this operating system will be pre-installed on the upcoming 2-in-1 convertible tablet.
For a refresh, the Windows 10-based Surface Pro 4 sports a 12.3-inch PixelTouch display with a 3:2 aspect ratio and 2736x1824 pixels screen resolutions.
It has a 128GB solid-state drive, a battery-friendly Intel Core m3 processor, and 4GB of RAM, along with a Surface Pen for drawing and note-taking.
The Surface Pro 4 generally starts at $659.
- Top 10 moments of 'The Bachelorette' - S12 E6
- Opec points to oil demand exceeding production
- Microsoft announces .NET Core for MacOS and Linux
- Microsoft Surface Book, Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Updated
- Is Microsoft clearing out the warehouse for a new Surface tablet?
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Microsoft in Hot Water over Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Chill coffee beans for a more flavorsome brew, say scientists
- Older Nokia Lumia Windows Phone Devices Get Windows 10 — Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Is Buying Wands Labs For An Undisclosed Sum