A 3-year-old child who died after being struck by a truck at an intersection just outside of Sonoma on Sunday evening has been identified as Owen Todeschini, according to the Sonoma County coroner's office.
The incident was first reported at 6 p.m. at Railroad and Verano avenues where a family was crossing the street in a crosswalk at a four-way intersection when a truck collided with the boy.
Todeschini was inside a stroller with another child.
According to California Highway Patrol, the boy suffered major injuries and was airlifted to a Napa hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The boy was in a stroller with another child, but that the other child was not hurt.
"The man driving the pickup was cooperating with investigators", CHP said.
Officers Monday will return to the crash site to evaluate the angle of the sun, to see if it could have obscured the driver's vision, Officer Marc Renspurger said.
- Microsoft makes it easier to perform clean install of Windows 10
- Mirá cuándo llega Pokémon Go a la Argentina
- Microsoft announces .NET Core for MacOS and Linux
- West Ham United lodge €52m offer for Alexandre Lacazette
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Windows Phone not dead, Microsoft's next phone to be category innovating
- Microsoft Is Buying Wands Labs For An Undisclosed Sum
- Microsoft Exec Says Their Next Phone Will Be A High-End Model
- Is Microsoft clearing out the warehouse for a new Surface tablet?
- Top 10 moments of 'The Bachelorette' - S12 E6