But when asked about the latest rumours of a world-record offer from Arsenal, Wenger replied: 'That's not true as well. "In the end, people with too much choice don't move". He has also broken into the France setup and has earned four caps for his national team.
Mbappe has largely kept quiet on rumours around his future but suggested that he would be open to a transfer when quizzed by the Spanish media during Monaco's pre-season training in Switzerland.
"No, a lot that comes out from Sanchez doesn't look completely right", Wenger said. "People have big imaginations".
After a disappointing season Pep and City are looking to transform the fortunes of the club quickly. What we know now is that Mbappe is over £100m and after that it's free to imagine what you want'.
'We have not made any offer, ' he said. I think he will stay, it looks like that.
"Hundred percent I expect him to stay", he said.
Amid speculation linking Oxlade-Chamberlain to a move to Liverpool, Wenger was adamant the England international was going nowhere "no matter what".
One of Real Madrid's transfer targets reportedly had a three-hour meeting with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
- Dos muertos en un socavón gigante en una autopista recién inaugurada — México
- Conmoción en Villa Nueva: una familia murió en su casa
- Defesa de Lula protocola primeiro recurso contra sentença de Moro
- Daniel Samper Ospina demandará a Uribe por llamarlo 'violador — COLOMBIA
- 'Muy pronto', México volverá a ser gran productor de petróleo: EPN
- Muere la primer mujer en ganar "Nobel de matemáticas"
- Ruiz Esparza descarta renunciar por socavón en Paso Express
- James Harden says Carmelo Anthony trade is out of his hands
- UN chief calls for urgent dialogue in Venezuela
- Orioles' Chris Davis expects to return Friday vs. Cubs