It is possible the exact location may be improved to make it clutter-free in view of difficulties expressed by users of the Galaxy S8. The Note 8 will have less rounded corners and comes with the S Pen. This information came to us from reliable leaker Evan Blass and it aligns with previous rumors we heard about the device.
According to the Galaxy Note 8 official wallpapers, there are 13 of them, out of which 4 are just gradient mixes. The device is also expected to bring a dual camera setup on board and a hopefully non-blowing battery. The back shows some similarity to the predecessors, but it is a compeletly different design from Galaxy Note 7 and S8.
There's also a fingerprint scanner located at a small distance away, all the better to avoid unsightly smudges on the camera lenses.
Several Android manufacturers have adopted this option, and although it fits in with the Android ecosystem, it doesn't promote the Note 8 as having frontline solutions. Recently we reported about the leaked render of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in Coral Blue. That way, battery life will not have to be sacrificed for a good, sleek build.
Data compiled by the firm shows that Samsung has shipped 278,000 Galaxy S8 phones a day since the phone's release on April 21st. Is it is expected to protect the premium phablet from foreign elements or from chipping or cracking. As you probably might have noticed, it looks like three new colors appear to have been introduced. Under the hood, the Galaxy Note 8 is rumoured to pack SnapDragon 835 or any Exynos substitute paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage. That amounts to 19.8 million shipments through June, which would have made 20 million shipments a fairly reasonable expectation for the end of July. Samsung is going to launch Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on the 23rd of August.
To the back, you can see the dual rear camera sensor, which will be the latest addition to Samsung's smartphone lineup. Moving onto the front of the handset, what's interesting here is the lack of a physical home button. The Note 8 also seems like it's set to feature an 'Always-On Display, ' first seen last year in the Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as LG's G5.
- Barcelona-Chapecoense: Messi makes this goal look easy in Joan Gamper friendly
- Citan a declarar a exfuncionarios por la Ley de Glaciares
- "No se ha descuidado el control del Programa de Alimentación Escolar": Mineducación
- Luis Manuel Orejuela, vendido al Ajax de Holanda
- 'Rigo' y Nairo representarán a Colombia en el Mundial de Ciclismo
- Ministro de Exteriores de Nueva Zelanda asiste a reunión de la ASEAN
- Manifestantes concentrados en Altamira fueron reprimidos por la PNB — VENEZUELA
- Eduardo Herrera y 'Gullit' Peña buscarán conquistar Escocia — Previa
- Alerta máxima para Yucatán y Campeche por tormenta Franklin
- Ministro Padrino López asegura que no podrán con la FANB