"FBI agents executed a search warrant at one of Mr Manafort's residences", Manafort spokesman, Jalon Malobi, said in a statement.
The raid, first reported by the Washington Post, targeted documents and other materials as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into possible collusion between Trump associates and Russians who sought to influence the presidential election. "Officials familiar with the probe describe it as akin to a small US attorney's office, with FBI agents and prosecutors assigned to separate groups looking into various aspects of the investigation", read the piece.
Manafort has turned over other documents to the Senate Intelligence Committee, as well as about 400 pages of records to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
The topic of the panel's interview was confined to a June 2016 meeting Manafort attended with Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and Donald Trump Jr.
The FBI searched the home of Paul Manafort on 26th July. U.S. authorities are now looking into claims by an investor that Yohai operated a Ponzi scheme, the people explained.
Manafort, a longtime political operative who was once a business partner of Trump confidante Roger Stone, was hired to professionalize the Trump campaign at the recommendation of another Trump friend, Tom Barrack, an international real estate investor.
Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch, invested $25 million in a real-estate venture started by Manafort a decade ago that subsequently attracted the attention of investigators.
The government rarely prosecutes cases related to the Foreign Agents Registration Act, and Manafort's consulting firm retroactively filed forms with the Justice Department last month to be in compliance with the act.
The 1940 Tudor-style house in Queens is being offered for $725 a night. "Paul Manafort pitched himself well".
NEW YORK - Want to live like a Trump? But the money was never invested in a project, and the firm was shuttered in 2009. A federal judge agreed, dismissing the lawsuit in 2015.
At least a few schools have showed support for such students by offering practical help with housing, jobs or meals, including Adelphi University in New York, Lawrence University in Wisconsin, and Ohio University.
Smoking, pets and parties are no-nos.
It could also have been intended to send a message to Trump's former campaign chairman that he should not expect gentle treatment or legal courtesies from Mueller's team. The tabloid published a story Wednesday with embarrassing details about his personal life.
- Source: Tottenham defender Danny Rose likely to sit out August action
- Descubren cráneo de simio de 13 millones de años de antigüedad
- Tricel rechaza reclamo presentado por Ricardo Rincón contra directiva de la DC
- El presidente de Perú recibe a los maestros que levantaron huelga
- Revelan entrevistas inéditas a Lady Di en film contado por ella misma
- El cumpleaños todo pagado de Cara Delevingne por Yucatán
- Sí lo conozco, no sabía que era narco: Julión
- Ausencia de Márquez no pesará en el Atlas, considera el 'Piojo'
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 leaks in first set of real-life images
- Informe: 2016 fue el año más caluroso de la historia