Gran Turismo Sport has been largely advertised as a multiplayer-centric racing game, but developer Polyphony Digital recently revealed that the quantity of its single-player content eclipses the multiplayer elements.
This was asked by Gema Show Indo at PlayStation Experience in Malaysia, and the answer will no doubt be a relief to fans of the series.
"It might look focused on online at first glance, but in actuality, the online portion of the game is probably about 15 percent".
So far, known offline content for Gran Turismo Sport includes the Livery Editor, Scapes (photo mode), Arcade mode, and campaign.
For many who were worried that the game would eschew the single player focus the series has traditionally had, this doubtless comes as good news.
Despite the abundance of single-player content, previews for Gran Turismo Sport have panned the title due to the lack of championship cups in campaign mode.
Expect no single-player compromise in Gran Turismo Sport. He did, however, announce DLC and post-launch updates.
This is not just interesting because it goes against the current trend of microtransactions in AAA games, it's also a change from Gran Turismo 6.
GT Sport is out October 17 on PS4.
They're one of the worst business practices in the video game industry.
- Canciller Luna descartó propuesta de Maduro para reunión de presidentes
- SFE Investment Counsel Reduces Stake in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- Philippe Coutinho : Midfielder going nowhere despite Barcelona reports, say Liverpool
- Bolsa Mexicana acumula pérdida de 1.33 por ciento en la semana
- Ahora se podrán usar filtros para personalizar los estados — WhatsApp
- Franklin podría convertirse en huracán en Yucatán
- Panamá baja nueve puestos en el ranking FIFA de agosto
- Detienen a seis personas por dar clases de zumba
- El joven filmado en Entre Ríos no sería Santiago Maldonado
- Netflix says in discussions with Disney over Marvel, 'Star Wars' films