Cury travelled from Barcelona to London to meet agents Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci, and discuss Philippe Coutinho's move from Anfield to the Camp Nou.
Spanish publication Sport claim that Barcelona's representatives have flown to Liverpool to negotiate a deal to take the Brazilian to the Nou Camp.
He recently signed a new contract, he is always going to have others club that will want him but Liverpool don't have to sell if they don't want to, so the power is very much with them.
The 25-year-old didn't feature in his team's final pre-season game against Athletic Bilbao due to a back problem, and could miss Saturday's Premier League opener against Watford after receiving treatment.
Liverpool have reaffirmed that the forward is not for sale and the case is closed.
Liverpool are in a pickle over Philippe Coutinho as Barcelona ramp up the pressure on the Anfield club as they try to lure the player to Spain.
His compatriot's move to Paris Saint-Germain has prompted the interest from Barca and they have already had one bid of £72m turned down by the Merseyside outfit.
The one exception was Liverpool's former captain and talisman Gerrard, who almost joined Chelsea in 2005 after saying he wanted to leave.
The first offer rejected was worth around £75million and this second bid is £90million.
Western Union is also becoming an "official principal partner and the official money transfer partner" of the club.
"It's the team I've dreamed myself playing for since I was seven years old, so that's where I'd like to see myself in the future".
He suggested one for the training ground could happen "at some stage in the future maybe", while emphasising Liverpool are "not an organisation that is in the marketplace for a stadium naming rights deal". "That magic, that capacity to invent and create something, that change of rhythm, the way he builds play - it's crucial for any side", he said.
Whether he'll still be a Red by then, though, is even more uncertain.
- Ruiz Massieu confirma que Meade asistirá a Asamblea del PRI
- María Eugenia Vidal respondió furiosa a los cuestionamientos de Brancatelli al gobierno
- Nikki e Ian debutan en paternidad
- PRI decidirá candidato presidencial en noviembre
- Vuelve extitular culpable de corrupción a enfrentar justicia — Ecuador
- Producción de OPEP tira precios del crudo
- MinHacienda publicó su declaración de renta del 2016
- Dato de inflación en EU impulsa al peso vs. dólar
- Wall Street abre a la baja por tensión en Corea del Norte
- Debilidad legislativa propicia un marco de impunidad en los delitos electorales: Fepade