Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, a go-to for all things iPhone 8, recently suggested in a new AppleInsider report that the company is scrapping these features - or as Forbes calls it - the tech giant's "biggest gamble".
Apple has likely negotiated a 10 per cent exemption on basic customs duty which will allow the iPhone SE to be competitively priced in India. Interestingly, the original post was deleted from Weibo later in the Asian day The Apple iPhone 8 is rumored to include a 5.1-inch active edge-to-edge OLED screen with the remainder of the display dedicated to virtual controls. It may come equipped with the same iPhone 7 12MP rear camera, and a 5MP front camera.
The next piece in the puzzle will be cost.
This is not all. So, what is confirmed by these new iPhone 8 leaks?
Some reports are suggesting that the BiometricKit will have an API Switch that will enable users to access both the facial recognition system and Touch ID.
Going by the current report, Apple's next flagship smartphone has been hinted to not roll out with the Biometric TouchID feature. Year-to-date, AAPL has gained 36.17%, versus a 11.71% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period.
The largest company in the world has room to get even bigger, but it'll need a lot of help to do so. That's now changed thanks to some leaked images purporting to be a dummy model of the upcoming iPhone 7S Plus appearing online. The new iPhone 8 leaks are especially interesting because they come straight from Apple.
Taiwan-based contract electronics maker Wistron Corp (緯創) is preparing to expand its production base in India to produce the next generation of iPhones, the iPhone SE series, according to sources in the South Asian country. If you remember the iPhone SE was launched in the Indian market at Rs 39,000, definitely not for those looking at a cheap phone. Does your cat have its own Instagram account with more followers than you?
- Asegura Peña Nieto que el tricolor derrotará a sus rivales
- Arreaza condenó amenazas de Trump
- Jugadores del Atlas no se olvidaron de Márquez
- Alejandro Fernández muestra apoyo a Julión ya Rafa
- Marco Rubio: Donald Trump needs to clearly denounce white supremacists in Charlottesville
- White Nationalists March on University of Virginia
- China pide "prudencia" a Estados Unidos y Corea del Norte
- Sanciona a 8 funcionarios más del gobierno venezolano
- Sube a 9 pesos tarifa del transporte público
- BOLIVIA: "Macron aborda con Trump la tensión con Corea del Norte"