Thurber confirmed that the BlackBerry Priv will not be receiving an update to either Android 7.0 Nougat or Android 8.0 Oreo. As it is considered a top-end mobile device from Samsung, the Galaxy Note 8 is likely to get the Oreo upgrade as well, following the Galaxy S8 and S8+.
He did mention that BlackBerry will continue to roll out security updates for the Priv, and that these updates alone "required a complex matrix of partners working together, including the licensees, carriers, Qualcomm and BlackBerry".
Blackberry Priv and DTEK Series May Not Receive Android Oreo Update
Google confirmed that Android updates with Oreo will be faster than the previous Android versions.
It's been more than a year now, and the S7 is still as powerful as many new phones launched this year. In case, you don't get the update notification, you can head over to Settings About Phone Update, to manually look for the update. Thurber made the statement on the UTB Blogs podcast, while also confirming the KEYOne will receive an Oreo update. TCL has reiterated that the KEYone is a successful phone, and the supply is falling short in the wake of tremendous demand, notes AndroidCommunity. According to the report, TCL's FranÃ§ois Mahieu said the new phone will stand up to the reputation of BlackBerry's predecessors, like for rough handling and frequent travelers. The update is now live over-the-air (OTA) and will automatically reach your Galaxy A7 SM-A720F unit.
As far as specs are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. "We are just playing with different cards, mostly by pushing its strengths of battery life, security and durability", he said.
- Murió Alejandro Tacher, el padre de Alan y Mark Tacher
- Cayó grúa sobre rascacielos en construcción en Downtown de Miami — Huracán Irma
- Ganó más de $ 27 millones con el Quini 6 en Córdoba
- Los Medias Rojas apalean a los Rays
- Odebrecht: tribunal conoce revisión de coerción de Díaz Rúa y Ángel Rondón
- Gobierno pendiente de pinoleros en EEUU por paso de Irma
- Kempes quiere a jugadores de Argentina con "el corazón" de Del Potro
- Aeropuerto de Miami estará cerrado hasta que se evalúen daños
- Indios indetenibles, extienden racha a 18
- Familiares del titular de Sedesol ¿huachicoleros?