The launch event is at 10am local time in California, meaning it starts at 6pm BST. In addition to that, the live event will also be available via the dedicated Apple Events app on Apple TV. For the first time this event will take place in the new Steve Jobs Auditorium all a part of the 10th anniversary celebration of the first iPhone. Apple is expected to skip on the S versions of last year's lineup, and instead launch the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus as it moves away from its tick-tock development cycle.
CEO Tim Cook is expected to introduce three new phones - the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Facial recognition will feature as an unlock process, while an edge-to-edge, higher definition screen is also expected.
Naturally, the iPhone X will be the most powerful and most modern out of the three upcoming devices.
Analysts have hinted that the iPhone charging could be going wireless. By using two different focal length, it offered a feature that was really difficult to have in a smartphone.
What we do know is that it's the tenth anniversary of the first iPhone, so this is a significant milestone.
The Apple Special event 2017 will not stream on other company devices except Apple products. Once installed, just "switch" to Safari and the livestream should load. It matters what you did with it. Before Apple, nobody thought of putting a telephoto and wideangle lens combination in a phone. The back surface shines when light falls on it so we are either looking at a glass back or an entirely metal back surface.
Assuming you have what's required, you can watch the keynote live here.
In short, you'll need to use an Apple TV, or Safari on any Apple-branded device, and Microsoft Edge on any Windows 10 machine.
- Lali Espósito realizó una confesión sobre sus placeres sexuales
- Alicia Machado insulta a Gloria Trevi en redes sociales. ¡Otra vez!
- Chelsea's Álvaro Morata quick to condemn anti-Semitic chants
- De cero, a 400km/h, a cero: el récord es de Montoya
- Fallece el historiador Álvaro Matute
- US Weakens Resolution on North Korea to Gain Chinese and Russian Support
- [EN VIVO] Barcelona vs Juventus por la UEFA Champions League
- Guanipa a Ismael García: "Esto no era una distribución de apoyos partidistas"
- How long will the Indians' winning streak last — Vote
- Felipe Pettinato volvió a expresar su enojo contra su padre