There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack. But what if members of al-Qaida, though piloting the doomed flights, didn't cause the collapse of the towers?
The explosion happened at around 3:45 p.m., police spokesman Basir Mojahid said. No one claimed the attack. This conclusion makes sense, considering the size of the devastating fire that consumed the 24-story Grenfell Tower in London in June but still left the steel frame standing.
However, the blast could not lessen the enthusiasm of the local crowd or the players as the tournament continues despite the massacre.
Afghanistan was recently inducted as the 12th Full Member by the ICC in June. It began on September 11 and runs through September 22.
The Tournament, which features six teams, started on Sep.
Along with Afghan nationals, foreign players from Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, and South Africa are competing, Mashal said.
War-torn Afghanistan has earned acclaim in cricket in recent years as an emerging force in international play.
- Oposición niega que vaya a reabrir mañana negociación con Gobierno
- Presidente dominicano ofrece apoyo a Antigua y Barbuda ante daños de Irma
- Jorlian Sánchez ya paga con goles en los Leones Negros
- Decomisan 310 kilos de coca de un tráiler en la Puebla-Orizaba
- Changes, improvements, and fixes for Windows 10 Mobile Build 15250
- Manchester City's Ederson trains in protective head gear after Sadio Mane clash
- Apple presenta su propio "8" con dos nuevos iPhones
- Colo Colo empató con Iquique y se aleja de la punta
- Angelina Jolie llevó a cuatro de sus hijos al Festival de Toronto
- Presidente Santos acepta renuncia del director de la Aerocivil, Alfredo Bocanegra