Sead Kolasinac was signed on a free at the start of the summer, with Arsenal then breaking their transfer record to recruit Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.
"I see Alexis overweight, I see him fat", Sulantay said.
Specifically, Wenger singled out Ousmane Dembele's transfer from Borussia Dortmund to Barcelona as an example of how the market drastically changed quickly without much actual change in a player's ability or development.
The page called for a "March for Alexis Sanchez to break up with Mayte Rodriguez and return to his best for the World Cup in Russia 2018".
"You get tired of being criticized with reason and without reason, you get tired of wanting to be defeated, you get tired of saying to yourself "once more I'll get up" after crying after a defeat, and you get tired of telling the world and people who are with you, that everything is going well. So at some stage you have to make a decision, you have to sacrifice one or two (players)". Of course we were interested in him. City boss Pep Guardiola reportedly sees Sanchez as a key element for the team he is building in Manchester.
Arsene Wenger observed earlier this week that he expected Arsenal to spend £70m replacing the Chilean.
"And that's all. Sometimes the deals work, sometimes not".
One of the main talking points from this summer's transfer window was the future of Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
"He spoke with Ferran I think. That does not take away the quality of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain but that opens the door for younger players to get an opportunity they won't get".
"I am sad", Guardiola said when asked about his latest setback.
UEFA have opened a probe into whether PSG's mega-money purchases of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe contravene their Financial Fair Play rules, but City's close-season spending is not under investigation.
"He can also call UEFA".
"I'm calm, all of us here are completely ready and we have a competitive mentality", he added.
"But I would say something - the Premier League has greater stature, really good things".
- Donald Trump nuevamente abuelo — URUGUAY
- Samsung claims Galaxy Note 8 preorders are their best ever
- Denuncian saqueos en Miami tras paso de huracán Irma
- La aviación rusa destruye 180 objetivos del Estado Islámico en Siria
- "Wilstermann es un rival difícil, de cuidado" — Gallardo
- Wall Street sigue rozando máximos: el Dow Jones avanza un 0.25%
- Argentina manifestó a Uruguay su "malestar" por el stand de Malvinas
- Vídeo: Saquean una tienda durante paso del huracán Irma en Florida
- Parlamento británico avala la ley de retirada de la UE
- Humberto de la Calle y César Gaviria dejarían el Partido Liberal