City will be looking to build on last weekend's emphatic win against Liverpool in their first Champions League group game, although Guardiola has warned that there remains a lack of belief - in comparison to Spanish clubs - among English teams playing in Europe.
"I didn't expect something different", Klopp said. His foot was way too high in the air.
"It was our duty to appeal, but as I said after the game, it was a waste of time".
"We never appealed the red card, only the length of the suspension".
And Guardiola has called on Toure to prove that he is worthy of a place in the team, claiming that he "wants more" from the experienced playmaker. I cannot think a player like Mane is going to make a challenge this hard to the face (deliberately) so I think he followed the ball. At this moment they have the ability to get results this year. A reality check came with a trip to Stoke where Arsenal has already lost this season. The man in charge didn't have a second look after making his decision.
"But one game less would have been right".
De Bruyne admits City need to improve their form against the bigger sides if they are to challenge for the title this term.
"Sergio is crazy about the goal", compatriot Nicolas Otamendi said. The Liverpool winger challenged for the ball with his studs up and the Man City keeper got a boot to the face.
"I don't blame the ref for the decision: I am not sure he wanted to give the red card immediately but when he saw the boy bleeding I would have made the same decision", he added. Thereafter, however, they crumbled as doubles from Gabriel Jesus and substitute Leroy Sane consigned them to a heavy defeat.
Newcastle away will be his first match back for Jurgen Klopp's side on October 1. Joel Matip wasn't really marking anyone, leaving Aguero with tons of space to run into once Kevin De Bruyne's brilliant through ball was played.
- Sinead O'Connor se alegra por la muerte de su madre
- Confirman al juez Ercolini en la causa por la muerte de Nisman
- PSG y Chelsea meten miedo en la Champions League
- "No se puede pensar en seguridad sin pensar en cárceles" — Vidal
- Brasil: Fiscalía denuncia a Lula da Silva por corrupción
- Liam Neeson dejará de actuar el películas de acción
- "Macri es presidente por una estrategia ideada por vos" — Randazzo a Cristina
- Deshacer mensajes enviados en WhatsApp pronto será una realidad
- "Irma" deja a su paso 10 muertos en Cuba
- James Rodríguez fue ovacionado tras ser reemplazado en Champions League — Entre aplausos