"I don't know if it is red card or not but I am pretty sure it was not a red card for KW (Kyle Walker) against Everton".
City's historic Premier League win over Liverpool is widely covered in the Sunday papers - and there's no surprise to discover it makes happy reading for those of a Blue persuasion.
City's new Brazilian goalkeeper was cleared of serious injury following his nasty clash with Liverpool's Sadio Mane at the weekend but remains a doubt.
However, Klopp has suggested that Coutinho would not have changed the outcome of the game, as well as indicating that the decision was made with consideration to the club's upcoming fixtures. That, in turn, led to a longer period of isolation from the side for the Ivorian.
And Reds' manager Jurgen Klopp, looking at losing his man for three games for dangerous play, said Mane "didn't see" the onrushing Ederson as he was focusing on the ball and their "unlucky" collision was "an accident".
Now he needs to forget about what has gone and perform at his best for Liverpool again.
The 26-year-old Danish international - last year's Eredivisie top scorer with 21 goals in 32 games - will not play in the City match which opens their Group F campaign, Feyenoord announced on Monday.
Feyenoord to be winning at half-time and Manchester City to win at full time is a whopping 18/1.
The draw Liverpool have been handed for this group stage of the Champions League presents a real possibility to make progress and they have to snatch it. I have to speak with him. "Maybe he will not play in the next game".
They have had a good start to the season, they are a big club with a good coach and great players.
I fancy them to get the win that will send them on their way in the Champions League, but they cannot afford a second defeat in succession as it would halt their early season momentum in an instant.
"I think [Guardiola] is doing a great job".
- Los efectos de Irma causan muerte y destrucción en Florida
- Modelo y abogada denunció brutal agresión en Popayán
- Maluma y Belinda se coquetean en redes sociales
- Pippa Middleton, afectada por el huracán Irma
- Avianca canceló sus operaciones en los aeropuertos ubicados en Florida
- Grupo de habitantes de Florida saquean tienda tras el paso de Irma
- Cristiano Ronaldo anotó su primer gol en la Champions 2017
- Emiliano Albín, exdefensor de Boca, impidió un asalto en una joyería
- Hallan 'crystal' en peluche del Capitán América
- 3 long-term replacements for Alexis Sanchez — Arsenal