An inch-perfect cross allowed John Stones to complete the rout after the hour, the England defender having opened the scoring in the second minute before Aguero and Jesus continued their productive starts to the campaign.
He tormented the Feyenoord defence with his movement and passing, leading Guardiola to lavish the praise on him after the final whistle.
"But this season, since the beginning, in pre-season, not just in the States, and in Manchester, he is so stable".
Despite City's £215m outlay on players this summer, Guardiola said he still sees a gulf of experience and confidence between his own side and the usual favourites, including his former clubs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
"In Europe it's so demanding, it doesn't matter where - winning 4-0 away is not easy". Six players finished contracts last season, the only one who stayed is Yaya, because he is a special player. His face - everyone has seen the stitches and swelling.
One player who could make an unexpected return to action is Ederson. 'The titles and the way they play, the self-confidence, shows that. If you want to grow you have to beat them. Offensively and in terms of character we played well.
Another player who will not feature is captain Vincent Kompany, who continues to be troubled by the calf injury. "The rest comes from inside". But Ederson went up for three long balls in training Tuesday morning and will be assessed on Wednesday.
There were concerns about whether Toure would be wanted when Guardiola was announced as the new City boss and the player's agent Dimitry Seluk didn't help with critical comments about the incoming new coach.
"He just wants to be around the team and be in that environment". The step for the English teams - the local teams and national teams - is to do that: win one, or be close and then say: 'OK, wow, we are there'.
- Aviación rusa mata a 21 sirios
- El periodismo deportivo está de luto, falleció Ignacio Matus
- Quiero regresar a la selección chilena — Matías Fernández
- Oposición venezolana niega diálogo con el Gobierno
- Angelici se desligó y le tiró la pelota a Tapia
- Fiscalía cita a exgobernador Fidel Herrera por medicamentos clonados
- Corte atrae amparo del "Porky" Diego "N"
- Desliga Casa Blanca el financiamiento del muro y ley sobre 'dreamers'
- En riesgo alimentación escolar en dos departamentos y siete ciudades del país
- Hallan un nuevo uso potencial de la aspirina: reparar las caries