Conte brought in his fellow Italian to add depth in the wing-back positions, and he has already made an impact in the Premier League off the bench against Leicester. He followed up that display by scoring a freak goal in an impressive performance against Qarabag, as he made his first start for the Blues in Champions League competition.
I remember I was with my wife after hearing him out conversation and I said "Chelsea are going to win the league this season".
"But I spoke with Conte several times - and not only this summer".
"Zidane wanted me to stay and I was happy in Madrid".
But ex-Blue Le Saux does not buy in to the Man Utd boss' claims, instead pointing to figures that back up his own assertion that Conte's charges are far from a side who sit deep.
"You reach a point that you need to play, to grow up, to escape a comfort zone".
The Spain international had an indifferent start to life in England, that saw a lot of criticism after he missed a penalty in the shootout as Chelsea lost against rivals Arsenal in the community shield, followed the opening weekend loss in the premier league at home to Burnley. I thought they were in for a different player. With Conte, it may have been the Director of Football hierarchy (although it was part of the job description, surely) and transfers, although we did land some of his favoured targets like Morata and Zappacosta.
"I think this is positive, he is a really good guy".
"But now he has to continue to improve himself, to adapt himself in this league. But when I stay on the bus, I risk a lot, because I suffer with air conditioning".
And Morata even revealed that his move to Chelsea almost happened 12 months ago - and even predicted they would win the league. "I did everything I could to make the move happen", the Spain international explained.
"I like Lacazette don't get me wrong, but if I was playing Real Madrid on Saturday he would play in front of Lacazette".
Alvaro Morata was a wanted man in the transfer market before Chelsea signed him.
He said: "For Spain, the more I play, the more goals I score, the more chance I have of making the World Cup and starting games".
"I hope to solve this situation, from yesterday [when I got sick], I took antibiotics", Conte added.
- Cien presos "peligrosos" escaparon de la cárcel de Islas Vírgenes — Huracán Irma
- Real Madrid: Isco reveló que hubo conversaciones con el Barcelona
- Huawei gana en ventas mundiales al poderoso Apple
- After 16 Years of War, Senate Finally Debates Need for War Debate
- No toleraré corrupción, asegura Del Mazo al rendir protesta
- Vettel 'Not Too Stressed' After Losing Championship Lead at Monza
- Hot mic catches Schumer talking Trump: 'He likes us'
- Descertificará a Colombia si no controla cultivos ilícitos — Donald Trump
- Presidente Maduro: Venezuela tiene una democracia sólida
- Atlético de Madrid estrenará el Wanda Metropolitano