There is, for example, a rocket booster landing attempt from August 2014 which failed due to a malfunctioning engine sensor. Then he went and did the damn thing.
The SpaceX CEO shared a blooper reel on Thursday showing the company's many failed rocket landings - and his running commentary over them is half of the fun. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
The first successful rocket landing by SpaceX was in December 2015.
Elon Musk's spaceflight startup SpaceX is one of the most important new companies on the planet.
The conflagrations really are like no other, and Elon insists that they're "just a scratch" or a "rapid unscheduled disassembly" in some cases. Just not in one piece", and "Not an explosion.
"The course of true love never did run smooth", a caption reads.
"You are my everything", The SpaceX video states.
"We messed up a lot before it finally worked, but there's some epic explosion footage", Musk said recently on Twitter.
SpaceX has been working on making their fairings - the cones that protect a rocket's payload - reusable, and that begins by successfully landing and recovering the used cones. The landing of flight 23 resulted in the first stable FULL landing at sea in April of 2016.
SpaceX has now landed 16 first-stage boosters - seven on land and nine on a floating drone ship in the ocean.
- Huracán 'Max' deja más de mil 500 casas dañadas en Guerrero
- Iphone X launched at Rs 1 lakh, and Twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Un San Lorenzo alternativo festejó ante Arsenal
- BJP States tell police to push back Rohingya
- Niega Casa Blanca cambio de postura sobre Acuerdo de París
- Isco renovó con el Real Madrid hasta 2022
- Rohingyas are threat to national security: Centre to Supreme Court
- Hurricane Irma hits Florida Keys hard, now headed toward Florida mainland
- Mujeres están en constante riesgo en México: denuncia AI
- Guille Valdés sacada: "hay mujeres desubicadas que..."