Rohingya militants killed 12 security personnel at a police post in late August; the government's response has been a brutal scorched earth campaign, burning villages and attacking civilians, while denying human rights organizations access to the region.
Saleh Diego director for NCJP Karachi said, it is the sad that religious persecution of Rohingya community is going unabated.
Nearly three weeks into a mass exodus of Rohingya Muslims fleeing violence in Myanmar, thousands are still flooding across the border in search of help and safety in teeming refugee settlements in Bangladesh. The government considers the insurgents a terrorist group.
"The relief material consists of items required urgently by the affected people, namely rice, pulses, sugar, salt, cooking oil, tea, ready to eat noodles, biscuits, mosquito nets etc", the statement added.
The Rohingya people are a minority ethnic group in Myanmar, largely shunned by much of the country's mostly Buddhist population.
The 15-member UNSC held a closed-door meeting at the request of Sweden and Britain on Wednesday, the second time the global body met to address the escalating Rohingya crisis.
"If the administrator of Myanmar is predisposed and kind to the native communities of Rakhine state, then the Rohingya from Bengal (now known as Bangladesh) would be persecuted".
The UN has called on Myanmar to end the ongoing violence against Rohingya Muslims in the majority-Buddhist country.
"Are you disappointed that major regional players, including in India, in particular, have actually sort of made their stand about this Rohingya crisis very clear and actually not come out and supported when their support could have been quite crucial?" he was asked.
The UN Security Council has condemned the violence and there are now calls for Myanmar's civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi to do the same.
The ABC, which published the video, quotes relatives of the children as claiming the young were shot dead by Myanmar police during the crossing.
The consignment was loaded onto a cargo plane by Iran's Red Crescent Society and headed to Bangladesh on Friday morning, Iranian media reported.
- Toca tierra en Guerrero el huracán 'Max'
- Así falleció una de las primeras víctimas de Irma en Florida
- Con una formación alternativa, San Lorenzo iguala con Arsenal
- Mujeres están en constante riesgo en México: denuncia AI
- Guille Valdés sacada: "hay mujeres desubicadas que..."
- Nuevas tormentas en el Atlántico amenazan a las Antillas
- Médico del Stuttgart salva a un jugador tras un horrible choque
- Bolivia busca acompañar el diálogo en Venezuela
- Famosa modelo de bikinis murió calcinada tras choque
- Hurricane Irma hits Florida Keys hard, now headed toward Florida mainland