Nokia, once the leader in the feature phones market, is set to make a fresh push in the category as the company prepares to make a dash for the fast-growing, but low-priced, 4G devices business, targeting mobile companies such as Reliance Jio, Airtel and Vodafone.
HMD Global has priced the Nokia 8 at Rs. 36,999 in India and it will be available across the country from October 14.
Nokia 8 sports a 5.3 inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Display which is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Like the mid-range Nokia 6, the Nokia 8 also shines with its distinctive design language, which doesn't resemble any other smartphone in the market. Nokia 8 features a 13MP+13MP dual-lens rear snapper that utilizes f/2.0 Zeiss lenses, with one lens focusing on monochrome tones while the other RGB takes care of colors.
The rumors suggest that the device will come with an LED flash on both front and back panel housed next to the cameras. Lastly, it is powered by a 3090mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. As far as Nokia 8 is concerned, it now runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and will be updated to Android 8.0 (Oreo) update later this year or sometime next year. The smartphone will be available in Tempered Blue, Polished Blue, Steel colour variants at the time of the launch and the Copper Gold colour variant will be available after a few weeks. Dual-Sight allows you to use the front and rear camera at the same time in a split screen view.
The Nokia 8 is IP54 rating, which should save the device from normal water splashes. The phone is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with 4GB RAM DDR4X RAM and Adreno 504 GPU.
Nokia 8 is now official in the Indian market. This can be expanded by the microSD card slot that supports up to a 256GB card. Below the display is the capacitive home button which doubles as the fingerprint sensor, the back, and recent apps buttons are capacitive and backlit as well. The chipset, built on the 10nm fabrication process, supports features such as dual-camera setup, more RAM, and also a bezel-less display. There is also Nokia Ozo spatial 360° audio for surround sound when recording and during playback.
- Parlamento catalán podría reunirse el lunes para declarar la independencia
- VENEZUELA: Sebastian Vettel fue el más rápido en las primeras pruebas
- Gobierno de España rechaza mediación en la crisis con Cataluña
- La Habana advierte que habrá demoras en los trámites consulares en Washington
- Los Pumas buscarán despedirse con un triunfo ante Australia en el Malvinas
- Aeronave militar sufre accidente en el estado de Durango; mueren 7 soldados
- Ahora podrás compartir tus historias de Instagram en tus historias de Facebook
- Gobierno español pide a Cataluña abordar plan independentista para "evitar males mayores"
- Las combinaciones que necesita Chile para clasificar
- Hurricane Maria death toll jumps to 34 in Puerto Rico