You can check out a simple step-by-step guide to getting Hackchi2 working, and footage of dozens of unsupported games running on the system, below.
According to the account, on September 15 Nintendo filed a trademark application that included an image of what's unmistakably a Game Boy, even if the name of Nintendo's first portable system doesn't actually appear in the image.
The Nintendo SNES Classic is an official novelty item harking to the good old 16-bit days packing tons of games and new features. We loved the SNES Classic and gave it a near-perfect score in our review, with our main complaint merely being that the cords that come with it are too short. "So, please keep this place tidied up and don't break everything!"
In so many words: Beware if you decide to hack into your Super NES Classic Edition. "Originally, shipments were announced to cease at the end of this calendar year".
The source also notes that ThinkGeek will have standalone units in the stores as of today and online as of tomorrow. Among the trademark categories applied for is "video game system or program", which would fit perfectly with Nintendo's Classic Edition lineup of consoles pre-loaded with games. Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, F-Zero, The Secret of Mana, and more.
- México recibirá 150 mdd de bono catastrófico por sismo — MÉXICO
- Ya es hora de que Ricardo Anaya se ponga los pantalones: Ochoa
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds sales top 15 million
- Jefe de Cicig solicita visa revocada a Cancillería de Guatemala
- Attorney general visits Texas Tech, law enforcement to offer support
- Este viernes una tormenta magnética tocará la tierra
- Stallone dirigirá Creed 2
- Rector Rondón: Reubicación de centros electorales promueve confusión y desorientación en votantes
- Viña 2018: Illapu, CNCO, Zion & Lennox y Ha*Ash se suman al festival
- Laurita Fernández y Fede Bal atacados en plena vía pública