But it remains to be seen whether Spurs will be interested in allowing Kane to leave, regardless of what is on the table from the European champions.
Real Madrid are reportedly growing tired of Gareth Bale's injury woes - and are considering selling him for a price "close to" the £86million he cost in 2013.
Also, Manchester City are ready to step in with a €400 million deal for Lionel Messi in January if he opts against signing his new contract at Barcelona, according to AS.
"He has missed so many matches and despite Madrid winning so man matches and trophies, it must be hugely frustrating".
And that is why Real president Florentino Perez is prepared to offer Tottenham three players to sign the 24-year-old. "The people at Real Madrid know more about that than me".
As Zidane said after the 4-2 win over Leganes last season when he made several changes to his side: "I have a very good squad". Now he is 28. The Spanish outlet added that Zidane "knows that he is a player with whom he cannot count for a third of the season, at best". "Possibly, yes. For Wales and for the morale of his team-mates, Gareth is a tremendously important".
According to El Confidencial, Bale has been 'losing importance in the team'.
The lad can score goals, a lot of them!
Therefore, Perez also aims to add Benzema and Modric to the equation. "Others are coming through".
He has picked up where he left off this time round, finding the net 15 times in just 13 appearances for club and country.
The Englishman will not come cheap. "Either you're injured or you're not; I don't think it's a mental question". "If the tests say he has a problem, and the player cannot run, then it is not a psychological issue".
Were you surprised that Bale wasn't included on the 30-man Ballon d'Or shortlist? A revamp looks to be on the way for Los Blancos.
The reports claim that Perez's reasoning is based on cold logic. I've never seen [Paolo] Maldini or Roberto Carlos or [Giacinto] Fachetti playing on the right wing.
- Canciller enviará terna al Presidente para nuevo embajador en EE.UU
- Keiko Fujimori ya no será investigada por integrar organización criminal
- Frenar enfermedades infecciosas será prioridad de Puerto Rico tras paso de huracán
- Exporta Nestlé fórmulas infantiles a África
- Acusan al Cártel de Sinaloa de ejecutar a Miroslava Breach
- Honduras receta paliza y sueña con avanzar en el Mundial Sub-17
- Renuncia Nuzman al Comité Olímpico Brasileño
- ¡Ojo!, la obesidad en los niños ha aumentado
- Concluye censo de viviendas afectadas por sismo en Chiapas y Oaxaca
- Por homicidio de residente del Space, condenan a directivas de CDO