From the way I read it, it's one from Italy, Croatia, Denmark or Switzerland and Ireland will need every ounce of guts and determination they can call on to find a way to Russia.
"I've never doubted the character of the players and their courage was never in doubt".
We're not going to tire of talking about Ireland/Wales anytime soon, so we're glad to report that Kevin Kilbane and Robbie Savage spent a decent chunk of last night's Off The Ball chatting about Monday's game. "I know what Seamus is like!"
'Do I fear teams in there?
Typical, Italy, you would say in advance of major tournaments.
The important point is that the players responded to O'Neill when the chips were down and once again rose to a challenge when they had no fall-back position.
The draw comprises the eight best runners-up from the European World Cup qualifying groups.
David Meyler and Stephen Quinn had been named in the centre of midfield. Some in the Northern Ireland set-up thought that was not just unnecessary, it was sudden.
Here's a video of Meyler packing himself in FIFA.
That's the nature of his job.
He played a significant role in James McClean's winner. How Mick McCarthy's side survived far so long remains a mystery as they deployed a "car park defending" strategy right from the off. "I was delighted with the result".
As a Catholic, Irish nationalist brought up on the Creggan, McClean absorbed the city's modern history even if its worst days were coming to an end when he was born in 1989.
"It's what this group is made of".
Coleman said in the immediate aftermath of the defeat that he would hold talks with the FAW over his future.
The Danes famously "came off the beach" and stunned everybody when winning Euro 92.
The game flew by without any real moments of note, as a lot of Irish football friendlies at the Aviva tend to do, and today I couldn't really tell you a whole lot about the game other than Ciaran Clark scored and Kevin Doyle was cruelly withdrawn in the first-half with a knee injury. A 0-0 scoreline in Copenhagen was followed by a 1-1 draw at Lansdowne Road.
And then, despite the lacklustre performances, Ireland do something against the odds this time it was Wales and last time it was Germany.
- Juan Martín del Potro podría embolsarse $3,2 millones
- Israel comprobó que Rusia espía a Estados Unidos: New York Times
- Bajaron a Iorio del BARock por su vínculo con el neonazi Biondini
- Trump encendió la mecha de guerra: Corea del Norte
- El Papa Francisco supera los cuarenta millones de seguidores en Twitter
- Médicos podrán negar su servicio según sus valores éticos
- Un avión militar se estrella en España tras el desfile
- Una avioneta se estrelló contra una línea de alta tensión — Tacural
- Trump nominará a Kirstjen Nielsen como directora de Seguridad Nacional
- Caputto: "Será duro levantar a los jugadores, pero ante México dejaremos todo"